Our skin is our best ornament.
Beautiful skin is a God gift to us, but to sustain the beauty we have to work on it. Skin requires nurturing, care and attention. If we ignore the subtle signs our skin gives us as a warning, we might end up losing a lot. So what are the signs of aging which we’ll notice on our skin?
Signs of Aging:
- Age spots: these are small hyperpigmented spots which are found in clusters over sun-exposed skin. It’s a very important sign of aging.
- Fine lines/ wrinkles around the eyes- Crows Feet.
- Dull/ lusterless skin.
- Sagging/loose skin.
- Laugh lines
- Frown lines.
What to do??
Let’s start with small changes in lifestyle that might help restore the skin.
- Get adequate sleep/rest.
- Wash with gentle face wash.
- Exfoliate by scrubs at least once a week.
- Keep skin moisturized.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Eat healthy food- fresh veggies, fruits, salads.
- Take plenty of water.
After you’ve crossed 30’s landmark invest in your skin. Use anti-aging serums/creams. They help in restoring youth and brings the glow back in the skin. Use has to be for at least 1-2 months for people to get apparent results so have patience. Soon you’ll get that one compliment which would make your day.
Here’s the list of top products that I’ve used and found really great.
It’s a really great product to control the age-related changes.
- It has capsules which have serum enough for one application and has to used once or twice a day according to requirement.
- Easy to carry during traveling.
- The serum is slightly thick but it gets absorbed within few minutes of application.
- The skin feels really soft and supple after application.
- it’s expensive 2919/5108/6750 INR for 30/60/90 Capsules Respectively.
You’ll love the Serum on your Skin, the Youthful appearance of skin after the use is literally addicting.
- It’s slightly less think in consistency.
- Good for every type of skin.
- Gives a dry feel since it gets absorbed almost immediately.
- Only 2 drops are sufficient for the application.
- Quantity is less 7/20/30/50ml.
- Expensive 990/3900/5900/7900 respectively.
It’s a very good product to be used regularly and it gives very positive results.
- Not expensive 805/-
- Good results.
- Quantity is good 50 ml.
- Has sun protection SPF 15.
- Cream based.
- Slightly dry feel is present.
- A bit sticky.
It’s a good product and with Dandelion, Vitamin E, nutmeg oil.
For product Click here
- Organic product.
- Affordable product just for 230/-
- Quantity is sufficient 40 ml.
- For all kind of skin type.
- Results are apparent after long use.
Few promising products are also available which I’ve tried and they have good results too:
A face serum aiming to provide skin nourishment in a 3-in-1 way as it hydrates, lightens and prevents skin aging.
- Light on skin
- Has anti-oxidants and age block actives
- natural botanical product
- Non – greasy and gets absorbed in the skin easily
- A little on the expensive side as 15ml costs Rs.575
- Slightly strong fragrance, i liked it but for some it might be strong
That’s all, for now, I hope you’ll find this post useful.
Happy & Glowing Skin is the best skin.
Be Happy and Glowing Always.
IMAGES: Courtesy Google.