How to manage winter wear before summers?
Summers are here and we all are left over with the backlog of winter wear to be managed… the
How to go forward with it?
Firstly the most important work is to segregate them. They could be divided according to type of clothes.
- Coats/ Blazers
- Scarfs/ gloves/ socks
Next step after segregation is cleaning
Type of Cleaning required:
Divide the winter wear according to the cleaning required for the cloths. Like home washing, dry cleaning, hand washing etc. Use mild and winter clothes special detergents for the
- Ezee/ Genteel wash
- Dry Cleaning
- Gentle wash
- Flat dry
In dry cleaning, many options are available
For storage purchase:
- Storage bags
- Vacuum sealed bags
- Naphthalene balls/ moth repellants
- Spray moth repellant before storing in trunk or bed
- Keep them packed in new papers to avoid dampness.
- Do not leave naphthalene balls in clothes or they’ll be spoiled.
- Do not keep Winter wear in open pack them for extra protection.
- Do not store in a damp place.
- Never store dirty Clothes they’re more liable to damage and moth attack.
I hope that you liked the tips and would take care of winter clothes soon. Take Care.
Happy Summers to you