As the new year, 2019 is approaching it’s time for summarizing my year 2018. Things I did, things I’ll do, resolutions I’m planning to make. In total it was just one
As my 2018 is almost at it’s end I’m happy that it’s over and apprehension for the new approaching year because I don’t know what it has in store for me.
What I’m sad about my
Table of Contents
- I lost my Grandfather who was very close to me this year.
- My closest friend moved to Oman this year.
- I’m still struggling to make my name.
- I’m in the middle of 2 books with a writer’s block that I can’t overcome.
- I broke my leg once this year.
- I got electrocuted by a pole and survived.
- I couldn’t collect enough money to change my car…
- Made a
These things happened but this year brought many joyous occasions for me too.
Best of 2018:
- I started a new job this year
- I moved to a new place, met new people, made new friends
- Shifted close to my hometown and family
- Enjoyed Euro-Trip
- Saw some really great movies
- Started my own blog- Living herself
- Maintained the same weight (I didn’t lose it but on the other hand I didn’t gain any)
- Earned first ever 3000/- from my Blog
- Became hell lot more tech-savvy than before.
- Got saved from a fraud.
- Purchased new phone- 1 plus 5T
I want to do something this year, I won’t call them resolutions but I’m calling them 2019 Duty because resolutions could easily be broken but duty is moto of my life.
My To Do 2019 Duties:
- Complete my books
- Professionally improve
- Lose 10 Kg
- Start healthy routine
- Learn a sport/dance like salsa
- Buy new car
- Visit a
newcountry (place undecided)
Awaited things in 2019:
- Avenger’s End Game
- watch Snowfall
- Revisiting Srinagar
- Hopefully my published books.
With this I’m closing my year 2018 and keeping my fingers crossed for 2019.
Happy new year to all
I’ll miss you already 2018…