In the evening when the sun is going down and the soft rosy glow of light is spreading what could be better than cruising on Seine river. That’s what we did too.
After roaming around in Paris we took the cruise in the evening. It was so relaxing. Soft breeze on our faced the turns and bends of the river were taking us on a different era all together.
How to Book a Seine River Cruise?
You can always book a cruise online. It’ll give you the best packages according to your preferences. The best is with dining and wine. You’ll love it totally.
- Solo Tour
- Seine cruise with Eiffel tower
- Cruise + Eiffel Tower + Notre Dame + Louvre Museum
- Twilight Tour
- Dinner on Eiffel Tower + Cruise
- Dining + Beverages + Music on Cruise
The options are unlimited so you could decide the packages according to your needs. We had our dinner reservations elsewhere so we took the Tour of Paris.
Attractions of The Cruise
Seine rives snakes it’s way around whole of Paris. We can see all the monuments from the Cruise.
- Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Bridges of Paris (37) most prominent being Pont Alexandre III
- Louvre Museum
- Orsay Museum and a lot more.
The cruise has Informative commentary in many languages for benefit of tourists.
Where to get the cruise?
- Port de la Bourdonnais (near the Eiffel Tower, on the left bank) in the 7th arrondissement
- Quai de Montebello (near the Notre Dame) in the 5th arrondissement.
Once you get the Cruise sit and enjoy. You’ll see the banks full of youth enjoying music and wine. Music and dancing on the river bank. No waiters, no bills, carefree vibes in the air. It’s truly magical there.
When in Paris do enjoy the Cruise, it’s totally worth it.