I’m going to participate in #MyFriendAlexa 2019, it’s 4th Season of the challenge but I joined it last year only. It’s hard to believe that it has been a year since I was introduced to My Friend Alexa by Blogchatter. It’s a challenge to improve the Ranking of the blog which is calculated by Alexa. I planned my last year’s #MyFriendAlexa posts around the theme of Self-Improvement. Find more of my Assessment on the challenge in #MyFriendAlexa Unveiled.
My plan to face #MyFriendAlexa this year:
Table of Contents
Plan in advance:
This year my theme is yet undecided and my brainstorming for ideas which is very important. Writing 2 posts per week with all the reading requires lots of your time so my advice is to write 1 post as a backup then start the challenge. Anytime when you feel you’re falling behind the schedule this saved post would be your secret weapon to survive the challenge.
Pick up a theme:
It always helps when a theme is decided and you have to just follow through. Once the theme is finalized it’s easier to find what to write? and how to publish it? and you can plan the posts around it.
What to do in the Challenge?
- Do not try and cheat because Blogchatter keeps a close watch on the activity going around each participant.
- Read the blogs else the pending assignment keeps on increasing.
- Stick to the schedule.
- Check the blog for any pending updates so that it could handle the traffic and doesn’t crash.
Let’s get on this train and mutually help each other in achieving the better ranking of Alexa Ranking System.
How does it help?
- You get to meet a lot of fellow bloggers.
- With so many bloggers you’ll learn about the different writing styles, contents, etc.
- Tips on improving the blog and blog traffic.
- Helps in improving the Alexa Rank.
- The input on your blog from many fellow bloggers helps in improving the blog.
Sign-up for My Friend Alexa 2019 here
Best of Luck to All.