With this post, I’m bidding my Farewell to this year’s (2019) My Friend Alexa it has a been a mixed season for me. I did complete the whole 8 posts of but believe me I did it at the last possible moment. My Friend Alexa’s season 3 was very organized since I kept one back-up post for an emergency, More on MyFriendAlexa Unveiled.
This year every possible thing that could go wrong it did:
- I lost my write-up theme in the middle so I had to switch to a different post idea.
- My site crashed twice.
- My long-awaited job interview fell in the middle of the season.
- I had to travel so I finished 3 day’s Reading list & 1 Post in a single day.
I mailed Blogchatter who were very supportive and they even let me submit my post despite the delay on my part.
My Organized-self went into fits literally this month.
I did get a fantastic mail from Blogchatter for my prompt reading.
What did I achieve in this season?
- Alexa ranking Jump.
- Blog Traffic hike
- My writing schedule improved
- I gained many followers
- Improved my blog’s interface to handle the traffic
- Multi-tasking skill improvement
- I got the job
What I found lacking in this season?
Blogchatter organized this season amazingly as always but I found least interaction between the bloggers which was very encouraging to some extent. The positive drive from many participant fellow bloggers helps you in writing the posts.
- Lack of inter-blogger interaction.
- I gained no new friends this season.
- I missed the chat which we use to have in our twitter group last year.
- There was no positive or negative input on blog interface by twitter group bloggers.
- I felt separated in this season from the activity.
This is my last post of the #MyFriendAlexa Season 4-2019.
Will catch you same time, same place next year.
Adios!!! Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa 2019
Till next year bye.
Alexa Global Rank: 237079
Alexa Country Rank: 14286
Disclaimer: I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa.