World Health Day- 7th April
Table of Contents
I’d like to share A Letter on World Health Day from COVID-19 for everyone regarding the recent visit.
How are you?
I hope my letter is reaching you all in ill health and at the worst time of your life. I’m very very happy and growing exponentially everywhere.
As you know that I recently decided to start my world tour from China. Initially I was very unhappy I was not getting Visa to any country but then I hitch hiked my ride with few ignorant people and entered many countries. The best welcome I found was in:
[Tweet “A Hug is All I Need #COVID-19”]
Although a few other countries are opening up for me but not as fast as I expected, but not to worry I know I’ll be welcomed there soon enough. My dear fellow, I’m writing to you because I’ve decided to visit your country too. I’m forwarding you my requirements for my comfortable stay there. I’ve heard that your country is “Very Hospitable”.
My List of Requirements:
- Crowded places
- Ignorant people
- Less health care facilities
- A growing economy which can’t afford to spend too much on the health sector
- Not under lockdown
- I would like to visit some social gathering (like Tablighi Jamaat) during my stay
- I’d love to visit all the hospitals esp. the ones with less Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Masks & Sanitizers.
- I enjoy Public & private transports so I’d like to travel by bus, taxi, flights, everything.
- I’m not planning to leave soon so please make the itinerary accordingly I want to visit every corner of the country.
Please make sure to avoid few things:
- I hate it when people are rude and wear masks.
- I’m a very social person I love personal touch and hugs a lot.
- I’m esp fond of old people but everyone else are good too so I want to get in touch with the elder population.
- I don’t like people spraying hand sanitizers or alcohol based products on me. I’m severely allergic to them.
- I love sharing
- While I’m visiting please tell people to come out and greet me personally a hug, handshake or a peck any gesture of warmth would be deeply appreciated.
- I hate negative marketing.
After you’ve taken care of the above stated points. I’d like to hire my own marketing team and emphasize on my positive points.
My Positive Marketing Points:
- I’ve given nature time to heal
- Animals are roaming around freely
- Air quality index (AQI) is better
- The population is under control
- Families have together time to improve bonding
- People have the “Me Time”
- Everyone is indulging in hobbies
I’m so Misunderstood by Everyone:
- I don’t understand what is my fault?? I even have to teach you all how to sneeze and cough “Duh! Seriously”!!!
- I’m just a friendly person if you all don’t take your Cleanliness & Health seriously why am I to blame???
- Your eating habits invited me to China in the first place now you’re throwing me out of everywhere. So Rude.
- All I wanted was to spread Love Globally now everyone Hates me.
- Now blame the rising Depression and Anxiety on me too… Huh!!!
I’m planning to make this a long term thingy… I’m even compromising on the bad weather conditions of your country. So make sure the I get friendly reception at airports. Your rude airport authorities have a bad habit of putting me in Quarantine Facilities every time I try entering “That’s so not done”.
With Lots of Love.
Coronavirus Alias COVID-19 Alias SARS CoV-2 (Don’t Confuse me with Flu/Cold)
PS: Love to spend Quality time till the Vaccine arrives “Muuuah…”