We all are in the same boat when we’re stuck in our home with nothing but our thoughts to keep us busy. Our head is not always the best place to be in during lockdown. A million thoughts would be chaotic to deal with and on top of that, we’ve million or so questions, insecurities, uncertainties to deal with so we might as well do something else.
Maintaining proper Mental Health is very essential when you’re alone at home. I tried many things to keep myself busy and few things helped and few didn’t so I’m going to share 30 things that helped me overcome the boredom in this lockdown:
[Tweet “List of 30 Things to Keep You Busy during #Lockdown.”]
- Organize the cupboard.
- Update the CV.
- Finish pending paperwork like pending forms or starting online banking etc.
- Arrange the important documents like certificates, tax returns in order.
- Declutter the socks, tights, or undergarment section.
- Clean up the Mail inbox & unsubscribe to useless newsletters that fill up your mails.
- Make a scrapbook of old photos / arrange the photo album.
- Learn Dancing, Painting, or photography on YouTube.
- Develop a hobby like Gardening, Cooking, Sewing.
- Learn a new language online
- Indulge in self-care like Manicure, Pedicure, etc.
- Finish the pending books/ novels.
- Experimental Cooking.
- Rearrange the Living room or bedroom.
- Indulge in Meditation/ Yoga/ Zumba/ Aerobics.
- Do Workout/ exercise.
- Take online courses on Skill Development like writing/ painting/ sketching/ web designing/ Blogging etc.
- Update the playlist/ song list.
- Finish the pending web series on Netflix/ Prime/ Hotstar.
- Pamper Yourself like scrub/ facemask etc.
- Enjoy origami/ painting pots/ planters/ wall art/ DIY things etc.
- Learn embroidery/ patchwork/ mend the buttons or torn sleeves.
- Organize the finances like Bank accounts/ Tax payment/ savings/ debts/ Loans.
- Organize the Kitchen/ Pantry.
- Clean the fridge & freezer.
- Throw the unwanted stuff from home.
- Thoroughly clean & scrub the bathroom.
- Backup the laptop/ blogs/ important data/ Photos.
- Make to do lists for Kitchen/ utensils/ appliances/ shopping etc.
- Make emergency Kits/ medicine kits etc.
I’ve finished many things off this list and few are still in the process but feel free to modify things according to your comfort and enjoy the lockdown the best you can.
If interested the you can take up with many challenges going on during lockdown. Uploads pictures and enjoy the challenges like: Travel During Lockdown, You at 20, in a saari, ethnic wear and many more.
You can find enjoyment in almost every situation if you try so have fun I hope you might end up learning many new things during the lockdown.
Stay home Stay Safe.
Read More about COVID 19: Here