My Friend Alexa: Season 5
The wait is finally over: My Friend Alexa (MFA) 2020 registrations are finally open. MFA is a much-awaited yearly even for all the bloggers. We all wait desperately for the challenge, especially Me. It happens every September for the past 4 years. This year like many unexpected things MFA has also moved a bit instead of September it’s in October since Blogchatter was busy launching a “Blogchatter 02”.
Blogchatter 02 is a newer, better looking, and totally fun: I hope they launch the App soon. You can go through the site and explore the features.
What is My Friend Alexa?
MFA is a bloggers dream come true. It helps all the bloggers by boosting their traffic and increasing the Alexa ranking. It’s a total package of reading, writing and sharing.
My site gets an amazing boon every September. I publish whole year long but in the stats my best month is always September.
What are the rules?
- You’ve to write 8 posts i.e. nearly 2 posts/week
- Reading list is regularly shared which you’ve to complete
- Do not default else you’ll be kicked out
These are the major rules you should remember.
My previous My Friend Alexa’s posts:
Why do I love MFA?
I can’t believe it’s my 3rd year of MFA: “How time flies?”. Let me show you the summary of my ranking in the past 2 MFAs.
- The boost in ranking is totally addicting
- We gain new friends learn new things
- Blogchatter’s continuous sessions are very helpful
- Your writing skills and the blog portal is tested at every level here
- Over all I love the challenge but it’s only for the bloggers who take their blog seriously. You have to devote a lot of time and brain for MFA.
Keep your hashtags ready:
You’re ready to go.
I’m going to be in MFA… would you be there???
Registrations are open: Click here for registrations.
Best of luck
Happy Blogging to all