Bag Story!!! What’s in your handbag???
Table of Contents
Do you often find what you are looking for at the right time in your bag?
Cat in the bag!!!
I’m the kind of person who gets really annoyed if I don’t find the thing I’m looking for at the right time (who is not BTW?). So the worst feeling is when you have already left your home and you realize that things are missing from your handbag. SERIOUSLY, a handbag is your only link to home even when you away so organize it always.I think I might even be able to find a cat in my bag (if it’s important enough for me) so I always arrange my handbag. Here’s my bag story.
It all started in my internship when we needed every paper, pen, instruments in our bags. So I started mastering the art of carrying everything I might need in next 24 hours in my bag without converting my handbag to the duffel bag.
I’m not sure if I’m perfect in it YET, but I’d still like to share my experience with you and help you out too.
Steps to carry everything in handbag just the right way….
- First and foremost think the worst case scenario and map out the maximum time you might be outdoor. Then you can actually visualize the things that you might need and be prepared.
- If going to work try to carry a slightly spacious handbag to carry most of your things in one place. If the need arises you might take a sling bag to carry wallet and mobile so that you could leave your handbag unattended if needed.
- Few things you should always keep in a handbag:
- Nail cutter/chipper
- Safety pin/ stapler
- Perfume (small size bottles)
- Lip guard/ lipstick
- Moisturizer/ sunscreen
- Few 100/500 bills (hidden pocket for emergency)
- Emergency contact
- Polybag/folded bag
- Rubber band/ hair clutcher
It gives you an extra edge and keeps you ready for most of the situations thrown your way.
- Try and always carry few medicines you might need like painkillers, anti-allergic, for vomiting, sanitary napkin, band-aid etc.
- Carry a hand towel/face tissue/ ear-bud which would help you multitask and even becomes drying tool if something spills or you have to wash or dry something.
- Always carry extra A4 sheet, pen, a copy of photo ID proof, few recent passport size pictures along with your usual important ID’s, cards and money in the wallet.
- Try and keep a small sachet of salt/pepper/sugar/mouth freshener/tea bag/milk powder the kinds which you usually get in hotels or train they’re at times a huge lifesaver.
- Nowadays the problem of eve-teasing has risen to its worst levels so try to keep mace/pepper spray in your bag always. It might be your only and last defense in an unfortunate situation if the need ever arises. Although we all are cautious but any and every extra help is welcome if required.
- Obviously cosmetics. Carry your best lipstick, kajal, 9-5 cream/ foundation, eyeliner, comb, face wash (which could also be used as soap or shower gel) a sachet of shampoo might be your only way to salvage your date on your bad hair day.
Last but not the least while leaving home always check for KMM= Keys, Money, Mobile.
That’s all!! rest few tips to carry these things well organize and clean weekly to declutter your bag.
Assign pockets or compartments for things so that even blind, you could get important things in your hand.
Take few extra minutes to keep everything in right place every time and it’ll save you a lot of time which might be wasted searching for things.
If possible buy those keychain sized power bank (1500-2600Mah) as they might just give you few extra minutes of charge to your phone.
That’s all, for now, Diva’s I hope my post helps you as it helped me ‘n’ number of times. Hope you master the art of “BAGOLOGY” and do help me improve too if I forgot something crucial, my handbag is always ready for an upgrade.
I’ll be back with more ideas meanwhile feel free to like and share your ideas.
The article is written as part of the #SuperBloggerChallenge2018 by #Instacuppa conducted by HealthWealthBridge.com and AllAboutTheWoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or use otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any infringement caused.